Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default How do you barbecue Cornish game hens?

Desideria wrote:

> Another question, Janet---
>
> Can I cook food on the burner I've got lit, while I'm doing the
> chicken? Or do I have to cook the chicken on its own? I *hate* wasting
> fire...

You might have to open the lid too many times if you are grilling and
might not be able to keep the inside up to temperature. Remember, you
are really roasting the chicken in the heat of the covered grill. The
temp at the burners would be too high for anything that cooked slowly
enough to forgo opening and closing the lid too much.

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas