Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default The Jill McQuown Show (was: What meal/s would you most like Gordon Ramsay to cook for you,if he had to ? (was: What meal/s would you most like Gordon Ramsay to cook for you,if he had to ?)

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 17:33:28 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
> wrote:
>
>Excuse me, dimbulb. Whatever made you think anyone on AFB wanted this NG
>polluted with your off topic flame war garbage? Most of us here don't give a
>shit about your self-righteous squabble. Those few who do already know where
>to find your little nest of badgers elsewhere, and vice versa.
>
>Why don't you people post where you belong, say, alt.flame, or alt.idiots?
>
><plonk>

Who the hell are you and what rock did you crawl out from under?

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.