Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai
Takin & Kanoknuan Takin & Kanoknuan is offline

Default Are there any of the oldtimers left?

> wrote in message
> On Apr 18, 5:10 am, Cheesy Bob > wrote:
>> On Apr 4, 9:13 pm, HawaiianEye > wrote:
>>
>> > I'm still here, but if I use my name it will draw all my
>> > cyber-stalkers.
>> > Those that know me, know me from Japan and Thailand, and my delicious
>> > Shrimp with Lobster Sauce recipe in the RFC cookbook!

>> Say Hey Stevie (aka sea traveler).
>>
>> Long time no read. Where you been holing up at sea traveler?
>>
>> 5555 Yee-Haw!

> ***As a member of the Rec dot Knives Distinguished Troll Society I
> wonder if Mr Klammer would be so kind as to send me a signed copy of
> his receipe cookbook...?...Are you a "Cordon Blue" too Pinkie...

**Can I have one as well Steve? :-)

--
"I grew up in the US during the 'cowboy and Indian' TV shows and movies. I
learned my ethics and morals from Roy, Gene, Hoppy, and The Cisco Kid." -

"Since when were Roy, Gene, Hoppy, and The Cisco Kid cheats, liars and
fraudsters?" - Takin Gthe**** )