Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Project use-what-we-have

Serene Vannoy wrote:
> As we are kinda broke right now (and will be for at least the next month
> or so -- we can pay our bills and stuff, but don't have a lot extra),
> I'm embarking on a project to use up stuff in the cupboards before
> buying extra foodstuffs, whenever possible. I'll still buy fresh veggies
> and stuff, of course, unless the money really runs out, but I'm going to
> try to use up the staples.

Just wanted to thank everyone for your suggestions. I read them all and
they were very helpful.

ObFood: Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch is my newest craze

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue March '09!
http://42magazine.com

"But here's a handy hint: if your fabulous theory for ending war and
all other human conflict will not survive an online argument with
humourless feminists who are not afraid to throw rape around as an
example, your theory needs work." -- Aqua, alt.polyamory