Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default OT Susan Boyle

brooklyn1 wrote:
> "Goomba" > wrote in message

>> But it doesn't take a brain surgeon to recognize that perhaps if she
>> polished up the package a bit, she'd have more opportunity to play..
>> Human nature being what it is, we do tend to favor (even subconsciously)
>> attractive people.

> That's not only untrue it's extremely shallow. It's all relative... beauty
> is in the eye of the beholder... there's a stick for every broom. One man's
> junk is another man's treasure.

It is entirely true, Sheldon. Sociologists and Anthropologists have long
and often studied our penchant towards the more attractive and the
particular features we seek when it comes to mating.
And as for Susan Boyle- it seems to be contributing to her "never been
kissed" 48 year old life. So perhaps someone would do her a favor by
taking her aside and helping her polish it up a bit. I saw an
attractive woman in a gorgeous dress (with lovely personality) with
horrible bushy eyebrows and a bad hair style.