Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Bocce and Beaucastel

wrote:
> As you know, I like my wine mature, so I am not stampeding to open
> young bottles.
>
> I plan a Beaucastel vertical from 1989 later this spring (going to be
> in the neighbourhood?) and we'll see what we'll see.

Alas, no plans to head out your direction, but I'll read your report
with great interest. One of the major issues will be how '95 is faring.
Several credible individuals have claimed that '95 isn't aging in a
very salutary fashion and that some of the wines are showing signs of
breaking up.

Mark Lipton

--
alt.food.wine FAQ: