Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Jacquie Jacquie is offline

Default Pefect Prime Rib - every time

I did that a few weeks ago...our store had a two for one sale on four types
of roasts and we could mix and match...I bought 4 ...vacuumed sealed them
and put in the freezer. They had a big boneless new York loin...I had them
cut up steaks I got 15 steaks at about $5.00 ea. Vacuum sealed them and
threw them in one of my freeze drawers....they will come in handy for Family
Barbeques this Summer I love my freezer and vacuum sealer...although I
plan on getting one that will also seal without the suction...that way I can
seal chip bags and cereal bags before the ants invade...they didn't invade
last year ...I hope they don't this year either. We have plugged all holes
laid traps and hubby has sprayed around the outside of the house and under
it. I told him he can't spray indoors until I have mopped all floors
Jacquie