Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Pefect Prime Rib - every time

In article >,
"W. Baker" > wrote:

> Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
> : In article >,
> : Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
>
> : > Today's roast is supermarket beef, so grain-fed, but it was rib roast on
> : > sale for around $5 a pound, so I threw caution to the wind. It's in the
> : > oven right now, and will have the heat shut off in 15 minutes to sit for
> : > a few hours.
>
> : It turned out PERFECT! Amazing. I'm saving the instructions away.
>
> : Thank you, everyone!
>
> : Priscilla
>
> Glad it worked out for you. Now, all you need is more company over the
> year and you can wow them everytime tht roast is on sale:-)

I do a family dinner just about every month, whether there's a holiday
or not. This month it was Easter. Next month is my sister's and my
combined birthdays. I usually do lamb or pork or turkey. It was just
the fact that the rib roast was on sale which pushed me towards beef
this time. I haven't seen it on sale very often.

Priscilla