Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Pefect Prime Rib - every time

"W. Baker" > wrote in message
> krom > wrote:
> : LOL..thats what my wife does!
>
> : I cook the meat to my doness and she nukes it after to hers and loves
> it.
>
> : She does the same with all meats..even fried chicken she will nuke till
> its
> : like a rock..but makes her happy.
>
> : KROM
>
> I do that for my D-I-L too.

Speaking of nukes..... I finally broke down and bought a new microwave oven.
I had a little old cheapie that cost maybe $50 years ago. It wasn't
working right but we just kept on using it. Finally I got annoyed enough
with it, to seriously consider replacing it.

This time I bought a commercial type Panasonic for $150 in Sam's Club. WOW
what a difference! First of all it is seriously larger, even though it was
the smaller of the two models of Panasonic commercial quality MW ovens they
had to offer.

The power is unbelievable. No more hot spots. Shorter times needed to do
everything. Big enough to put a large square pan or large platter of food
in it. The old one was not good for much but to quickly thaw out a burger
or cook rice, but this one is noticeably better in every way.

The only problem is that it takes up a lot of counter space and that is
something that is at a premium in anyones kitchen. I am looking around at
the kitchen trying to figure out where I could put a table or cart or stand
so that I can move it there and gain my counter space back.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world