Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] bryangsimmons@gmail.com is offline

Default Carne Asada burritos-- in your town?

On Apr 11, 4:03*pm, Becca > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On Apr 11, 2:09 pm, Lin > wrote:

> >> --Lin (there's nothing like Tex-Mex)

> > I prefer Oaxacan Mexican, but there's no "Mex" that I don't like. BTW,
> > I always thought that the diff between carne asada and fajita was that
> > fajita was smoked.

> > --Bryan

> Fajitas started out as grilled skirt steak, but now they have chicken
> and shrimp. *I like fajitas with grilled peppers and onions, no sour
> cream or cheese.

But grilled as in grilled over charcoal/wood.

> Becca

--Bryan
The album, "School of the Americas" is now available online.
Go to: http://www.thebonobos.com/
Click on the album cover to purchase. This is a fold out case with a
lyrics booklet for only $9.99. That's right folks, only $9.99.