Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Need suggestions for healthy food bars for travel

. ..

> "Mikey@Liveand laugh.com" wrote in message
>> Atkins bars are perfect. Check out Wallmart.

> I did look at them, but they have sugar alcohols.
>
> Thanks,
> MaryL

Mary, it may be a question of quantity. A tiny bit may not automatically
rule them out, unless you have an allergy or particular problem with them.
I remember when I was doing a strict Atkins startup a while ago. I ate a
sugar alcohol chocolate bar as a snack once in a while. It was absolutely
delicious, but oh my did it ever have the well known effect! As for me, I
actually do not particularly like the taste of sweets that much, and so I
would prefer a non sweet bar like the square bites bars I told you about.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world