Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default Tea leaves from Myanmar recalled

San Diego is a tea wasteland besides the Tea Pavilion in Balboa Park.
There were some shoppes listed in the yellow pages with one in a
downtown mall plaza. I looked at the plaza directory but didnt see
it. I think the others a freeway drive away. The Chinese guy working
at the front desk said the last Chinese store closed. I never made it
to the Chinese Historical Society to find out why the first California
Chinese community left SD. I remember when there were no tea shoppes
in SF. Now they seem to be on every block. The best one is an
apothecary store. About 50 huge jars with Chinese characters only.
Next time Ill bring my camera, get a shot and figure it out later.

Jim

PS Ive had a good tea day when I find teas I dont have.