Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,misc.rural
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Shades of Goo...

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:38:32 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"Mr.Smartypants" > wrote
>Ah,...The good old days. I wonder if the younger generation will
>believe us when we regale them with stories of Goo?
>----------
>
>The younger generation will laugh in your face

You may take Goo for granted because he's your brother in
love of anal intrigue and all the like, but that Goober regularly
displayed monolithic idiotics and dishonesties of world class
proportions. It's possible Goo is the most dishonest person to
ever be so actively involved with ngs. Sociologists and
shrinks interested in idiotically blatant dishonesties would do
well to study Goo. They, the younger generation, and anyone
else who is amused by the stupidity associated with such
idiotically blatant dishonesties could enjoy hours of amusement
laughing at Goo. It pains you because of your love and admiration
for him, but for those of us who don't hold contemptously dishonest
clownery in high esteem as you do this Goober that is worthy of
reverent adoration in your eyes, is no more than a stupid lying clown
in ours.

>then kick your lardy faggot ass,

Assholein intrigue noted.

>just like they do now.

They don't do it here. Nor do you or Goo. In fact now that you
mention it, if I remember correctly Mr. Smartypants provided several
examples of you disagreeing with yourself about things like your
faith in the misnomer and your lies about having children, which you
most likely are holding prisoner in your basement. It's interesting that
having consideration for the lives of other beings makes you feel dirty,
but keeping your own children prisoner in your basement does not.
Maybe you flip-flop around with it feeling guilt at some times and none
at others, like your apparent on/off relationship with your faith in the
misnomer?