Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default need a reciepe

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:58:13 -0400, "Nancy Young"
> wrote:

>James Silverton wrote:
>
>> A lot of interesting recipes but you made me hungry and I wonder if
>> you can recommend one that does not involve cream of mushroom soup or
>> cheese?

>How about a chicken and sausage casserole, it has tomatoes,
>mushrooms, peas. No cheese, no mushroom soup.
>
>Apparently, there is something about casseroles that scream
>for cream of mushroom and/or cheese.

Such a big fuss over a little mushroom soup when it's easy enough to
substitute something else... the first question that came to my mind
was "noodles or not?"

Please post that chicken and sausage casserole recipe! Everything
sounds spectacular right now.

Mae West