Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Matt[_10_] Matt[_10_] is offline

Default Best method for re-heating ribs ?

"Pete C." > wrote in message
ster.com...

> Matt wrote:
>>
>> What is the best method of reheating ribs?
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Matt

> Reheating as in "from the refrigerator" would be in the oven wrapped in
> foil. Defrost / reheat as in "from the freezer" would be boil in the
> foodsave vac bag they were frozen in.

Thank you!

A method of re-heating ribs from the fridge is what I was looking for. So I
will try out the foil/oven method. Any particular temp/time I should be
aiming for?

Never thought about boiling in a food saver bag. That is how I re-heat
pulled pork from the freezer, but it never occured to me to use the same
method on ribs. duh!

again, thank you!

Matt