Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nicky Nicky is offline

Default Got my kale!

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:20:01 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>Then Angela came in. Stuck her nose up and stuck her tongue out. I told
>her to try a piece. She did. Said not to put any on her plate as she
>continued to cram the stuff into her mouth. She had little green bits on
>her teeth and lips as she said it wasn't bad. But she still didn't want any
>on her plate. She then proceeded to eat about half the pan's worth and I
>did a whole bunch.

LOL - there's the acid test... there's no salt in kale generally.
Smaller leaves may taste less bitter to you, Julie. Must try these, my
guinea-pigs sweet-talked me out of the last supply I had, but I got
two more bags today. Busy week though...

Nicky.
T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid
D&E, 100ug thyroxine
Last A1c 5.3% BMI 25