Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Got my kale!

Going to make chips with it tonight for dinner. Angela is already turning
up her nose. I was going to make pork chops and roasted potatoes and red
onions for dinner. I put in a ton of onions to make it less carby for me.
I am going to eat bacon. I don't like pork chops. No matter. She turned
up her nose at the pork chops. So I let her go through the entire meat
dept. and choose something for dinner.

What did she choose? Prepared beef stroganoff. She couldn't have it. Has
wheat and soy protein in it. I guess I could make it from scratch one day.
It is one of husband's favorite meals and she liked it as a small child.

So her second choice? Hotdogs. Blech! I'm still having bacon.