Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gloria P Gloria P is offline

Default RFC Cookbook (p. 2002?) - was "A modest proposal"

Michael "Dog3" wrote:

>> "Michael "Dog3"" > wrote in message
>>> The 50s have been great so far. I'm 53 and I don't think I've ever
>>> felt more connected to things. Hope your 50s are as fun ;-) Hopefully
>>> the 60s will be even better.

> It is bittersweet sometimes. The old "if I knew then..." schtick.
>
> Michael

Nah. The past is over, don't dwell on it. Just use your experience to
avoid repeating past mistakes.

The older I get, the more the motto "Don't worry, be happy" (which I
used to hate) makes sense. I used to worry a lot about what people
thought, but now it's more like "Screw 'em, I don't have enough time
left to worry about that".

gloria p