Posted to alt.food.wine

Default WS kink in rating distribution at 90 points - WS 2008 ScoreDistribution Plot-small.jpg (0/2)

cwdjrxyz wrote:

> There is no image attached when viewed using Google Groups. Either you
> forgot the image, or Google discarded it from the post. In the past,
> many Usenet groups would support an html post that could include
> images, but those who so posted tended to be scolded for so doing so.
> You might try posting a url to the image on a webpage. There are
> several places that will let you store web pages or images for free if
> you do not have your own web site. Many isps now include a limited
> amount of space for their clients.

There was no attachment to the post doenloaded from my NNTP server,
either. Moreover, on viewing the headers, it doesn't appear that the
post ever had an attachment, so either Leo forgot it or his server
silently dropped the attachment, which on the whole is a better outcome
than the entire post being nuked for posting a binary to a texts group.

Mark Lipton