Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Kraft Mac & Cheese

On Thu 05 Mar 2009 10:59:14a, Theron told us...

> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> 5.250...

>>> When you could buy Kraft powdered American cheese separately, it
>>> worked somewhat better to make it on your own, choosing your own
>>> noodles, etc.I wish I could find powdered American or Cheddar cheese
>>> sold separately. I haven't been able to. If anyone knows of a source
>>> I'd sure appreciate it.
>>>
>>> Ed

>> http://www.thespicehouse.com/spices/...wder?gclid=CP_
>> 21rfni5kCFQ8eDQodbG3Ulw
>>
>> or http://tinyurl.com/bbsflc
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright
>>

> Thanks Wayne, I may have seen this in the past, at least something
> similar. The problem is that when you add $8.21 shipping to the cost of
> one cup of powder you're up to $17.
>
> Ed

I didn't pay attention to that, Ed. That's way too expensive for a bit of
powdered cheese. You might check the specialty food stores in your area.
I think one of ours carries it.

--
Wayne Boatwright

"One man's meat is another man's poison"
- Oswald Dykes, English writer, 1709.