Posted to rec.food.cooking
Scott[_11_] Scott[_11_] is offline

Default Kraft Mac & Cheese

Dimitri wrote:
> Kraft Mac & Cheese has been a staple for YEARS.
>
> Don't tell me you don't use it I don't believe you.
>
> We can't all make Mac & Cheese from scratch all the time.
>
> Do you doctor it up?
>
> How so?
>
> Add extra cheese, real butter, mixed veggies or leftover veggies. How
> about dicing some leftover meat or lunch meat?
>
> What is your secret?
>
> :-)
>
> Dimitri

Here's a recipe I found a few years back:

1. 1 (7.25 ounce) package KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, prepared
as directed on package using Light Preparation directions
2. 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
3. 1/2 pound lean ground beef, cooked, drained
4. 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
5. 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese

Cooking Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spoon half of the prepared Dinner
into lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
2. Top with half each of the spaghetti sauce, meat and shredded
cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake 20 min. or until heated through.