Posted to rec.food.cooking
madx madx is offline

Default Protein source for breakfast other than eggs, meat, or protein powder

"Jinx Minx" > wrote in message
> Goomba wrote:
>> madx wrote:
>>> I eat a slice of ezekial toast with 1 tbs of peanut butter for a
>>> total of 11 grams protein.

>> Best breakfast ever! I think I grew up eating peanut butter toast for
>> breakfast more often than anything else.

> It's also a near-perfect bedtime snack, too! One of my favorites.
>
> Jinx

Then I put raspberry jam on the pb toast and its like desert!

Sometimes in the morning I put crispy bacon on top for added protein - I
always use natural peanut butter with no added sugar stir it once and keep
it in refrigerator.