Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default Protein source for breakfast other than eggs, meat, or proteinpowder

amandaF wrote:

>> I think she's neurotic. I imagine she's very boring as well as annoying
>> in real life.

> Obviously, you are speaking from your experience in life. There is
> nothing boring about me for I hang out with peopel of the same level
> of intelligent as mine. It is very simple. It is like asking the
> question "What do you get in the hydrolysis of Sodium Chloride
> (household salt)?" The answer should NOT be "Why not do hydrolysis of
> Potassium Chloride?". I bet it is difficult for you to understand.
>

> Not that you would understand any of this but here is what happenes
> when water is added to NaCL (Sodium Cholride).
> http://www.wou.edu/las/physci/ch412/hydrolysis.htm

Yup. You're neurotic to extreme and pretty boring. If you think making a
solution is difficult to understand, why are you expecting others here
to tell you what to eat? Don't you have the sense to find the answers to
lifes mysteries on your own....?