Posted to rec.food.cooking
amandaF amandaF is offline

Default Protein source for breakfast other than eggs, meat, or proteinpowder

On Mar 2, 2:25*pm, Damsel in dis Dress >
wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:00:31 -0800 (PST), amandaF >
> wrote:
>
> >I eat meat in other meals and so do not want to eat in breakfast Get
> >it?

> You are one rude, ungrateful bitch. *Go to a dietician.

An an idiot, you are assuming that going to dietician *is the only way
to find information.

> They get PAID for dealing with people like you. *(Sorry to all the
> dieticians who may be affected if she follows through)

Well, I feel more sorry for you to not be informed that some people
can figure out on their own what diet based on their liking of
particular food items would work for them but then you are typical of
airheads and so need I say more?
..