Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
dxt178 dxt178 is offline

Default Tea in Malls

On Mar 1, 12:31*pm, Nucular Reaction > wrote:
> You forgot to mention pompous.

Hmm, really? Maybe I should see the big sprawling expanse of faceless
chain stores with overpriced and overhyped labeling in a better light.
I mean who needs tea straight from the source, fresh, and supporting
actual growers for *less* than at Teavana who treat their workers
terribly and willingly mislead and lie to customers? Who would want a
slice of 'za from a family owned and run shop (again for less) than a
tepid heat-lamp Sbarro rendition?

That does make a pompous ass for sure. It's all about accepting
mediocrity for convenience, I'd rather take the hit to shop some local
stores, enjoy my time and the people, get better product, and even
save some cash rather than be herded through a lovely mall. Do what
you want... others are happiest in Nike, Abercrombie, and Polo sipping
a Starbucks and with a bellyful of Sbarro, just not me. I'm not
threatened by that.

- Dominic