Old 01-03-2009, 08:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Easter cometh (natural Easter egg dying)

In article ,
sf wrote:

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 12:19:10 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

Thanks for this Nancy. I'm going to store this!
I've had miserable luck with "Paas" kits.

I've just used food coloring and vinegar. It works fine. Back to the
onion skins... I've never done it, but I vaguely remember someone
putting fern leaves against the egg shell before wrapping them. It
was very pretty.

Oh that might be fun! My fern died a couple of years ago tho' and I've
not replaced it.
--
Peace! Om

I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe. -- Dalai Lama