Posted to rec.food.cooking
PickyJaz PickyJaz is offline

Default ³M'm! M'm! Good! M'm! M'm! Good! That's what Campbell's soups are! M'm! M'm! Good!"

On Mar 1, 8:48*am, Damsel in dis Dress >
wrote:
> Where do you live, Picky? *It's 7F here, with a -9F windchill. *I
> would LOVE 72 degree weather!

I laugh along with others at my saying it's too cold here for me. I'm
in the So. Cal. High Desert, about one driving hour North of Palm
Springs. I am truely a "desert rat," in that I prefer my days to be
at 95+ with less than 5% humidity. As I told Jamlady-Barb when she
sent me snowy pics of her and hers all wrapped up in winter warmies,
that's what I look like when it gets in the sixties here. I belong
right where I am, as I simply do not do cold. Must have been lizzards
somewhere in my bloodline....Picks