Posted to rec.food.cooking
PickyJaz PickyJaz is offline

Default ³M'm! M'm! Good! M'm! M'm! Good! That's what Campbell's soups are! M'm! M'm! Good!"

On Feb 28, 7:41*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
wrote:
> Tonight's Souperburger pictures are posted on the site below. *:-P
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJhttp://web.me.com/barbschaller

Thanks for sharing this. It sure is soup time here in my too cold 72
degree weather, and I've just printed your entire "show" to make later
in the week. I've two very soupy girlfriends near by, neither of
which cook much at all. This will make us a great dinner. The
closest one of them comes to cooking is to use her mother's toaster,
and the second one is a "Jeanine made this for me to micro-heat" one.
I have all the ingredients on hand, so this will be an easy-do.
Thanks, Barb!
....Picky