Posted to rec.food.cooking
Phil Anthropy[_3_] Phil Anthropy[_3_] is offline

Default bloody cyclists

On 26 Feb 2009 03:48:50 GMT, in rec.food.cooking, Heßus wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 03:02:24 +0000, PeterLucas wrote:
>
>> Toosmoky > wrote in
>> :

>>> Anytime a skinny, malnourished vegan can best a 115kg 193cm carnivore,
>>> I'll go he.
>>>

>> Yeah well..... you certainly described that pathetic little lebo-boi
>> 'hey- zues' to a 'T'. That's probably why it's 'all talk and no action'.
>>
>> It's that shitscared to post under it's own name, it has to use the name
>> of it's hero, and idol.... me :-)

> I agree. Why don't you do something to stop these trolls Peter?

It's too late for Lucas. There is nothing he can do at this point but
either morph himself into another identity for good or disappear from
Usenet altogether. He is entirely too stupid to pull off the first and too
addicted to attempt the second.

Peter Lucas/Stone/McGrath/Williams: the *original* stalker-troll.