Posted to aus.motorcycles,rec.food.cooking,alt.ozdebate
Toosmoky Toosmoky is offline

Default bloody cyclists

theo wrote:

> Well , I've never been to NT and I understood it immediately. Would
> you believe I learned it as a kid playing hide and seek? It was also
> quite common at the school I attended in Wangaratta, Vic.

We've got to retain all the Australianisms we can. Too many Americanisms
creeping in these days.

Quote from one bloke watching the bushfires; "It's spreading like
wildfire!". Bright boy, that one.

Another thing that annoys me, people saying things like "out of left
field" when they're watching football or cricket.

Now people don't go to the toilet, they go to the "bathroom". Anyone
tries shitting in my bathroom won't be welcome back...

--
Toosmoky
Work to ride, Ride to Work...