Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Figs dried or fresh?

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:33:15 -0800, Mark Thorson >
wrote:

>I suppose I'll never have fruit like that again.

Those days are over. Our first apartment together was one block off
El Camino and one block south of College Ave in Palo Alto. The corner
"lot" across from the apartment building was empty. Apparently houses
had been torn down, and all that was left of them were the fruit trees
in their former back yards. One of the trees was a plum, which I
picked fruit from. You're right about the birds and the fruit *was*
delicious!

Mae West