Posted to rec.food.cooking
PL PL is offline

Default Figs dried or fresh?

"James Silverton" > wrote in news:Ougol.972
:

> Hello All!
>
> I may have asked this before and, if so, I apologise but how many people
> agree with me that dried figs are much superior to fresh ones? I do know
> 2 or 3 people who agree with me.

I like both.

There is nothing like picking a fig off of a tree, carefully avoiding the
milky white sap, and splitting that little sucker and slurping in the taste
of sunshine!!!!

I could stand at a fig tree all day and do it...... if'n the farmers didn't
take sooooo many pot shots at me!!!

Dried figs, soft or hard, are only best for cooking.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html