Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Low-Iodine Diet (LID) recipe/menu ideas?

wrote:
> On Feb 16, 9:56 pm, Serene Vannoy > wrote:

>> Serene, various sizes depending on how the clothes are made, but 5'8"
>> and 325 pounds

> And every bit of you is wonderful! Well, I have no personal knowledge
> of all your bits, but you know what I mean ... <G>

Hee! Thanks, love.

ObFood: Making chicken stock from a no-salt-added chicken. Isn't it sad
that you have to actually look for chickens that haven't been injected
with salt these days?

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue March '09!
http://42magazine.com

"I am an agnostic only to the extent that I am agnostic about fairies at
the bottom of the garden." -- Richard Dawkins