Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default P F Chang's Lettuce Wraps

Julie Bove wrote:

> I have seen that one. Can't so the oyster sauce though. It has wheat in
> it. Not sure about the hoisin sauce. It probably does too.

Julie dear, I never doubted for an instant that there would be something
in the recipe that you couldn't eat. Neither did I doubt that you would
post that information. I put it on the board in the event that others
would care for it.

You can always leave out an ingredient that disagrees with you. Have you
ever tried that? In this recipe, I'd use a bit of chicken broth and some
additional artificial sweetener and dark soy sauce in place of the
hoisin and oyster sauces. It should work well.