Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default To all you smokers.......

notbob said...

> On 2009-02-15, Christine Dabney > wrote:
>
>> I have always dreamt vividly and in vibrant color. Never had to take
>> anything to do it either..I just did it.
>>
>> Totally amazed me when I found out that not everyone dreams in
>> color...

> Heck, I dream in technicolor, full stereo, and actually wake up in a
> sweat if dream sequence involves physical exertion. Those not doing so
> are typically on some sort of mind altering chemical. Booze, pot, etc,
> will kill your dreaming completely. A good dream is proof of a good
> sleep.
>
> nb

I know I dream in color because my worst nightmare was me fetching a
baseball. I had to walk houses away and walk into a neighbor's yard when a
heck of an evil dog with red eyes came out of nowhere and growled at me. I
was surely going to die if I didn't wake up!!!

Was a recurring dream for awhile.

Those glowing red eyes!!!

Now I dream of guacamole and chips, mac & cheese and "stuff"!

Andy