Posted to rec.food.cooking
modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] is offline

Default Cooking by kids, for kids

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:17:00 -0800, Dan Abel > wrote:

>In article >,
> "cshenk" > wrote:
>
>> "Mike" > wrote
>>
>> >hi this has nothing to do with cooking but our tutor has said to do
>> >this

>> I am sure no tutor told a bunch of you to make illiterate non-topical posts
>> in droves in this or any other group. If he'she has, I want to know their
>> name ans the schoolk so I can officially log a complaint. I am sure
>> however, such will not be forthcoming as you are lying.

>Do you have any recipes from Europe?
>
>:-)
>
>[old rfc joke]

Woodwork squeaks and out come the freaks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wguF9N0x9do

Incidentally, I hear there are lots of recipes from Europe, Dan.
Pizza, for instance, is European. So is spaghetti with meat sauce.
And I think salade Niçoise might be either European or maybe French?
--
modom

ambitious when it comes to fiddling with meat