Posted to rec.food.chocolate
B Sellers B Sellers is offline

Default Joseph Schmidt closing story SF Chronicle

Already mentioned here but here is more information.

<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/02/10/BUAI15QPBM.DTL&tsp=1>.

In case you need a reminder:

The time for chocolate: you have chocolate and are awake!
IF you don't have chocolate pull on your clothes and go get some!
__Chocolate: The Consuming Passion

later
bliss Cocoa Powered (at sfo dot com)

--
b.sellers - retired nurse in San Francisco

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cacao that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion.
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste