Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Cannabis

In article >,
KeenAsMustard > wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 01:59:32 -0600, Omelet wrote:
>
> > In article >, Andy > wrote:
> >
> >> Dave Bell said...

> >> Dave Bell,
> >>
> >> Exactly!!!
> >>
> >> Probably 1/8 handful crushed buds?
> >>
> >> Best,
> >>
> >> Andy
> >> Whatever happened to Columbian Gold?!! Dammit!!!

> > Today's pot ain't what it was back in the 70's. <g> Sticky buds are a
> > LOT higher in THC than bunk.
> >
> > Personally, I hate the stuff. Last time I got stoned (21 years ago) I
> > had a severe panic attack. I seriously thought I was dying.
> >
> > I'll never go anywhere near Pot again!

> If Pot scares you - keep the hell away from Salvia Divinorum then!

Disagree... Salvia divinorum (I've smoked 10x) is a totally different
high. First time I ever actually hallucinated, but I was expecting the
results. When I said in my mind "I can't handle this", the voices said
in beat to the music I had playing "yesyoucanyesyoucanyesyoucan".

And the high only lasts 10 minutes...
--
Peace! Om

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of societies understanding."

-- From "Batman Begins"