Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Robert Miles Robert Miles is offline

Default I spent the entire morning processing stuff.

"Nicky" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:21:36 -0500, "Evelyn" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Nicky" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Yeah. we have a tortoise that I don't even LIKE that we need to plan
>>> for!

>>Is it mean? Or just not a satisfying pet?

> I'm the only one the damn thing bites! Mind you, I'm the only one
> stupid enough to hold things for it to eat... It's at least 35 years
> old, and going strong.
>
> Nicky.

..
I've seen some animals at a local zoo that are likely to be tortoises.
They allow visitors to feed them (with food they sell for this purpose),
but recommend that the food be left on the ground so you can watch
them walk over to it.

Robert