Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Super Bowl Menu

"Lin" > wrote in message

> Watching the news and they say that Super Bowl Sunday is now the second
> biggest food day right after Thanksgiving.
>
> They estimate that 1 billiion chicken wings will be consumed and 99
> million avocados. The Hass Avocado Board says that would fill a football
> field from end to end and be 19 feet deep. That's a lot of guacamole!
>
> The also said that the average amount of fat grams consumed will be 40
> grams and it will take over two hours of strenuous workout to burn it off.
> They suggest starting the exercising early. ;-)
>
> --Lin

I have a few shows on the DVR and tonight will be a good time to watch a
couple of them because there is a football game on and a lot of repeats. .

I'll get some wings when the price comes back down.

We did go to Federal Hill in Providence yesterday so we do have some goodies
to enjoy. A few cheeses, salami and bread. I'll open a bottle of wine and
we'll nibble on that for dinner tonight.