Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default I spent the entire morning processing stuff.

"Peppermint Patootie" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> Alan S > wrote:
>
>> We call them upside-down because the old, traditional fridge
>> had a freezer in the top section and the rest of the fridge
>> was below that.
>>
>> This one has a totally separate auto-defrost freezer at the
>> bottom with the fridge section above that. I'm sure you have
>> similar ones over the
>>
>> http://www.fisherpaykel.com.sg/admin...erators/e372br
>> e_sa1jpg3_md.jpg

> Yes, that's like mine, which is a Kenmore (Sears house brand). My
> freezer has a pull-out drawer with a shelf above it and lots of storage
> on the inside of the door. I have a chest freezer down in the basement,
> but for finding things I really think I should have gotten an upright.
> I open it maybe once or twice a week.
>
> PP

My upright is excellent. I only open it when I shop or when I am taking
something out. And I don't get a backache from digging around in it.

Best Regards,
Evelyn

Rest in a sky-like mind.
Sit like a mountain floating on the earth.
Breathe like the wind circling the world