Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Favorite low carb recipes

"Nicky" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:30:09 -0800, "Michelle C"
> > wrote:
>
>>I've received some tasty recipes from you along the way. Thought I'd
>>create
>>a formal post to share my newest favorite, and hope that you all will
>>"play"
>>too. :-)

> My favourite has to be the no-brainer easy breakfast, Mock Danish...
>
> 1 egg
> 2 oz cream cheese
> da Vinci syrup to taste
>
> Mix & nuke until desired texture - about 2 mins.
>
> Even I can cope with making this in the morning...

I use this one a lot from the LC recipe site. Easy and good. I like easy and
good in the morning. :-)

Spray a glass 2 cup measuring cup with cooking spray. Break 1-2 eggs into
the cup and make an X into the yolks.(This keeps them from exploding) Cook 1
minute per egg on Medium. Then mash the eggs with a fork, add salt, pepper,
a spoonful of mayonnaise, mustard and a small amt. of pickle relish. VERY
quick and tasty!