Posted to rec.food.cooking
maxine in ri maxine in ri is offline

Default Barack Obama's Chili Recipe

On Jan 18, 1:08*pm, "Jean B." > wrote:
> blake murphy wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 01:40:57 -0800, sf wrote:

> >> On 18 Jan 2009 03:28:19 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\""

> >> We didn't elect him as head cook, we elected him President.

> > the obamas are keeping the current white house chef on the job. *i
> > understand this is the usual practice. *(naturally, they will be telling
> > her what kinds of food they like to eat.)

> > your pal,
> > blake

> I wonder just how much he and the family will be able to eat
> "normal" food?

Depends on what we call normal. For family meals, they'll eat what
they request from the chef. For state dinners, well, that's always a
different story. As long as they don't insist ketchup is a vegetable
and broccoli should be banned, they can eat poi and taro or mac and
cheese or *******ized chili.

maxine in ri