Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jean B.[_1_] Jean B.[_1_] is offline

Default Barack Obama's Chili Recipe

Janet Bostwick wrote:
> I always like to see other people's chili recipes. Unlike the Chili Cookoff
> folks who have a set of rules and personal stringent guidlines, the rest of
> us make chili the way we like it, the way Mom made it, in general the way it
> was made where we grew up. Very little tomato in Obama's -- not sure I
> would like it that way. But then my chili can vary by what is growing in
> the garden and what is in the cupboard.
> Janet

My daughter has informed me that she doesn't want to consume this
chili. Assuming I can get to the store (we are having a snow
storm), I will get the ingredients and make this for myself (out
of curiosity) and she can eat canned chili. We'll have pumpkin
pie for dessert, since that has been mentioned as one of the sweet
things Obama enjoys.

--
Jean B.