Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Barack Obama's Chili Recipe

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 03:33:41 +0000 (UTC), PeterLucas
> wrote:

>sf > wrote in news:ht54n4pisljjg1c0u7ocjshoa07ra2rg57@
>4ax.com:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:30:34 +0000 (UTC), PeterLucas
>> > wrote:
>>>
>>>I can only hope that he has a *VERY* good staff backing him.
>>>

>> I'm sure the White House cooks can handle it.
>>>
>>>(ie, the ones that tell him what decisions to make.)

>> We elected someone who can think for himself this time.
>>

>ROFLMAO!!!!!!
>

>Yeah, right!!

I don't care what you think about us.

I didn't even know what you called your Australian "leader" without
looking it up. He's a Prime Minister, which makes it sound like
you're in church a lot. I don't know his name, but I do know that
he's of no importance on the international scene... and I've heard
he's in a lot of trouble over there in Australia. Deal with your own
shit before you sling it at us.

Mae West