Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterLucas[_5_] PeterLucas[_5_] is offline

Default Barack Obama's Chili Recipe

sf > wrote in news:ht54n4pisljjg1c0u7ocjshoa07ra2rg57@
4ax.com:

> On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:30:34 +0000 (UTC), PeterLucas
> > wrote:
>>
>>I can only hope that he has a *VERY* good staff backing him.
>>

> I'm sure the White House cooks can handle it.
>>
>>(ie, the ones that tell him what decisions to make.)

> We elected someone who can think for himself this time.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Yeah, right!!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"And where is the Prince who can afford to so cover his country with troops
for its defense, as that ten thousand men descending from the clouds, might
not in many places do an infinite deal of mischief, before a force could be
brought together to repel them?"

Benjamin Franklin 1748