Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Barack Obama's Chili Recipe

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:50:21 -0800 (PST), Lynn from Fargo
> wrote:

>Whoa! That ain't even CLOSE to Cincinnati Chili! Where's the
>chocolate, the coffee, the 27 other ingredients?

Skyline means Cincinnati Chili? I had no idea what he meant by that.

>Over RICE?

Chili with beans is *great* over rice (I did it just last weekend)...
and think about it - rice reflects his Asian upbringing.

>With TURKEY? I love Obama, but I thought he was supposed to be a Foodie.

I'm not a turkey chili fan either, it's pretty bland... but at least
he's eating healthy.

>That recipe sounds like it was written by a spinmeister to keep the
>health nuts happy!

Maybe - or maybe the beef alternative was put there to keep
unimaginative (meaning no deviating from the written recipe) red meat
fans happy.

Mae West