Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default Barack Obama's Chili Recipe

On Jan 17, 10:54*am, Chemiker > wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:01:28 -0500, "Jean B." > wrote:
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...recipe_n_89826....

> >This deviates from MY chili in a number of ways, but I might just
> >do this on Tuesday. *And why? *Because I feel like celebrating in
> >my own small way.

> Well, I can safely say he ain't from Texas. Except for the missing
> cinnamon, this could pass for Skyline. They eat funny up there.
>
> Alex

Alex . . .
Whoa! That ain't even CLOSE to Cincinnati Chili! Where's the
chocolate, the coffee, the 27 other ingredients? Over RICE? With
TURKEY? I love Obama, but I thought he was supposed to be a Foodie.
That recipe sounds like it was written by a spinmeister to keep the
health nuts happy!
Lynn in Fargo