Posted to rec.food.cooking
Charlene Charette Charlene Charette is offline

Default Thai food recommendation

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Charlene Charette wrote:
>
>> My husband and several of our friends like Thai food, but I don't do hot,
>> peppery spices (ginger, garlic, etc. are fine). I know next to nothing
>> about Thai food except that the few times I've tried something it was too
>> hot for me. I'm thinking that surely there must be at least one dish I
>> could eat. Any recommendations?

> Do you consider curries hot? I guess there's a range to them.

True about the range. I've had some curries I quite enjoyed and others
I couldn't eat more than a couple of bites.

--Charlene

--
The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to
seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one

email perronnellec at earthlink . net