Old 14-01-2009, 11:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Save your money or test with paper and foil baking cups

itsjoannotjoann wrote:
On Jan 14, 4:30 pm, "Nancy Young" wrote:

I thought the idea behind the foil muffin cups was you could
make a whole bunch on a sheet pan. So you could make
enough for a class in record time. I'm probably wrong, but
I did that once. Worked out fine.

You're probably right!

That's what happens when you let the non-bakers wander
unattended in the baking aisle. But I did make a lot of
cupcakes for a friend's son's birthday at school once,
using the foil cups instead of a muffin tin.

nancy